Affiliate account information
Thank you for your interest in becoming an affiliate partner with Ormerland.
Below we have detailed some important information on how our affiliate program works, please take a moment to review before proceeding.Register a new affiliate account
You will receive a commission rate of 10% per sale.
HOW DO I GET PAID?
You must have a PayPal account to receive payouts. When you register your account make sure that you enter your PayPal email address into the ‘Payment email‘ text box. This is the fastest way for us to credit you for referrals that have converted into a sale.
AFFILIATE CONTROL PANEL:
In the affiliate control panel you have a series of tabs and tools to keep track of your affiliate campaigns.
- Affiliate URL’s: You will be assigned a unique URL which will credit you for any referrals you produce. Once logged into your control panel you can obtain unique URL’s from Ormerland. This will allow you to generate a referral link specifically for certain pages or products.
- Statistics: Within the control panel you can see the following statistics: unpaid referrals, paid referrals, visits and the percentage of those visits that have converted into a sale. It will also show how much you have been paid in referrals to date.
- Graphs: Displays an illustrated table of your current stats.
- Visits: Shows you where your referrals are coming from.
- Creatives: Here you will find a selection of banners and artwork for you to embed within your own website or blog. When the are clicked on they will automatically credit you for the referral.
- Settings: Here you can edit your PayPal email address for payouts.
WHERE DO I PLACE MY REFERRAL LINKS?
You can place your referral links pretty much anywhere online. On your own website or blog, within your emails, Facebook, Twitter or other social media platforms. You can also make use of our banners and box ads on your own website, blog or 3rd party website (with permission), these can be found under the ‘Creatives‘ tab within your control panel.
FURTHER QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
Please give us a call on 08452 939393 or email email@example.com and we can help you get the most from your affiliate campaign.